Friday, September 15, 2006

A Short Night

Well, my brother's wedding rehearsal was last night and afterwards, we all went to dinner - so I didn't get a lot of time to play. We got home around 11:30pm, and after getting the kids to bed and making sure Lindsay was comfortable, I finally sat down around 12:30am, but then I was off the computer by 1am.

In that short stint, I did manage to gain ~6% fighting jetis and a few hectors. I traded the gold brist - though the person who won the auction didn't have the cash. He offered me two sets of Kumbis instead. I countered with the 2 sets and 40k and that seemed acceptable. Since the Kumbis seem to be going for ~180k on Basil - I am a little behind the 420k that he won the auction for, but you never know how much someone will offer.

At least I don't have to hold onto the brist longer.

Since I went to bed so early, I missed out on a neocora that I was winning at. Also a few of my other auctions ended without bids - so I'll probably just NPC them. The serpent coil I found the other night is started at 500k - which is nice. I'm really struggling to get my money up into the realms of getting a good warrior attack glove, but it will come with time I suppose.

Beyond that - I turned in another 1000 jeti skins and a set of hector tails, but didn't get anything too special from them. I'll stay up in Orbis for a few hours of training at the Disposed Garden and Cloud Park VI for just a change in pace. I might even go fight the big kitties - since I haven't tried them in a few levels.

I have to say that I'm pleased with already having my level 60 armor and sword. If I win the shield I will be well on my way to being fully prepared. Beyond that - I'm keeping my current helm. I don't have the level 60 earrings yet - but I believe there's a jump quest for them and then there's my boots - but I just need better snowshoes at the moment. There are a few on auction that seem viable candidates.

No comments: