Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (5/11/2006)

TelinArtho
Posted 5/11/2006 11:40:13 AM
Eh - I'm impatient - I'd probably go to kitties now just to keep things going - especially since the only reason to fight EE are for the cutlus - and you already have one. Kitties drop so much more stuff and are just more fun...

I just put my burgernet up for auction for 3 days to see if anyone wants to buy it. It has lasted me well for the last 25 levels - time for someone else to enjoy it.

The pansies had a bid on them after 15 minutes - so I'm hoping they sell quite well. I've got about 1mil+ worth of stuff that has ended so I need to get going on that.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 49 Fighter

mlugia
Posted 5/11/2006 11:48:33 AM
hmm, I guess I'll head towards Orbis, though EE are pretty decent exp as well. My dex is 65, and I don't plan to move it any higher for awhile!

Slasher900
Posted 5/11/2006 10:44:32 PM
Disclaimer: I am not La Hire nor do I have any interest in impersonating her I wrote this just as a random thing to show how my day went if you dont like how I write please dont bother reading and leave the topic and I know I am gonna get a bunch of things like "lol u not lire" or "lol I dun read dat" I expect them all thank you have a nice day

Well I started the day at level 47 0% because I leveled the other day and I havent really trained since then and I made it to level 48 I started training at a few minutes before the time was supposed to start and it was already started well before hand I got loaded on MP items I went to Ludi and bought 187 Red bean Sundea to make sure I had enough MP items for the day...... then I went into the sauna in Sleepywood and sold all my excess crap that I had collected then bought 150 Pure waters and over the course of the day I used all the pure waters and only about 60 Red Bean Sundae's Also I saw xpicardx Use a Super Megaphone..... Also when I was trying to find an empty area to train I saw hackers and reported them then I used a Super Megaphone and got rid of them then I kept my spot for the whole day only taking minor breaks to get lunch and whatever and to relax I finished my level about an hour before 2x exp/drop was done but the whole day all I got were ores tons of topaz and a few BC and like 1 or 2 DC ores... I have horrid drop luck.... Also I only had problems with 1 person not wanting to leave so I rested on a rope and they left.... I had no problems with anyone sticking around Sleepy Dungeon 4 they just passed through and went to 5 or they Changed channels when I asked them I gave about 4 people return scrolls so they could get out of my hair faster and they wouldn't ruin my spawn from spawning the way I liked it to spawn..... overall it was a nice day of training and chatting with friends also I will note Flavant is gonna sell me a below average arc staff for the npc price <3 Flavant my friend n_n Also I was able to sell my blue china top for 75k that I got as a drop.... and I was suprised how quickly everyone changed channels when I asked if they could please hurry through or change channels...... So over all my day was ****ing awsome...


---TrueMiroku lv48 Fizard [Scania]

mlugia
Posted 5/12/2006 7:36:49 AM
Damn, that is a wall of text... I read it though, congrats on not having any drops, my day wasn't much better =D

I headed to Orbis, but got dc'd on the boat (Actually I quit by accident) so I wasted another half hour getting back on and more money

My first kill at kitten net me a set of green huntress pants, and 2 luk ores later, my drops stopped. XD Just pots, horns and money. All in all, I gained 110% from double exp day in about 2 hours. Not bad, IMHO.

Oh, Muffin, are you still around on CosmicCat? I can give you a set of Lv 30 top/bottom if you want them.

TelinArtho
Posted 5/12/2006 8:28:37 AM
Well May 11th turned out to be a much shorter play experience than I had expected. Since my kids and wife have been sick, after the kids went to bed, I spent most of my night taking care of and spending time with my wife.

That being said, I logged on around 11pm my time - 1 hour before the end of the event. I immediately joined SwiftBacon at Tobos in the aparatus room and earned 14% before the end of the event. Not all of that hour was spent training however, as a basil buyer wanted to meet up with me and wouldn't wait. That cost me a few minutes and then I had to do something for my wife to take another few minutes. In other words - I didn't get a lot of time with maple last night.
After the event was over, I went to master robos for a little while and eventually headed to the FM. I'm up to 22% on 49, so if I get on early enough tonight - I might make it to 50 by Saturday night. In the Free Market, I was specifically looking for a Crusader Helm and some gold and diamonds for a brist. I found a mithril crusader with +1 str, 55 wdef and 23 mdef for 300k - so I picked it up quickly. A silver or bronze would have been better - but the additional +1 str isn't that big of a deal and it is more important to me to have the helm ready for level 50. If I can find a good silver one before then - well - more power to me. I could resell the helm I've got for more than 300k if the need should arise anyway.

I also found 20 diamond ores without too much ado for an average price of 6-7k I think. A good many of them were 5k and the rest were 8k - so somewhere in there. I still need 24 gold for the brist, so I'm hoping to find some "cheap" gold ores soon. Even after I get all the materials and make the glove, I'll need to scroll it better than what I've got - which should be interesting.
Basil Market has been doing good things for me. Not only do I have around 1.3mil worth of pending transactions, I've got 6-7 active auctions out right now and most of them have bids - including my burgernet. It is currently at the bargain price of 100k - so if anyone is looking to pick it up - put in a bid.

Oh and during the event I didn't get any special drops to note - but that's not that big of a deal. In that time, I did manage to pick up 470 batteries though... Well, Bacon did give me a bottomwear scroll - but I don't think that counts as a drop... (thanks again bacon).

@mlugia - you can certainly buy the top and bottom level 40 set I've got - but they aren't anything too special. The bottoms have 1 10% working on it and the tops have 1 60% working on it. You might be better off for the top getting a store bought one and try 7 10% scrolls on it. 10% scrolls can be found as cheap as 10k and as expensive as 25k - so its not too much of an outlay.
In all likelihood, I'll miss the 2x drop event tonight completely, but its not that big of a deal. If I do make it - I'll be at Master Robos unless Bacon is on - then I'll be at Tobos most likely.

I'm really looking forward to level 50. It should be a decent weapon, armor and magic armor upgrade and it'll be the first time since level 25 that my face has been exposed while wearing my helm. I promise - I'll take a pic when I've got everything scrolled up and ready to go - hopefully before the end of the weekend.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 49 Fighter

Slasher900
Posted 5/12/2006 8:45:11 AM
-wonders if mlugia is the only one who read his wall of text in this topic

---TrueMiroku lv4x Fizard [Scania]

TelinArtho
Posted 5/12/2006 8:46:42 AM
@Slasher - I read every post in my topic even if I don't comment on all of them.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 49 Fighter

Slasher900
Posted 5/12/2006 8:54:06 AM
nebar knewAlso I hope your family gets better (kids & wife) give them lots of chicken noodle soup =P

Slasher900
Posted 5/12/2006 8:54:50 AM
sorry for double post but SLOW DOWN David I just made level 48 lemme atleast get 49 before you level geez

No comments: