Monday, September 18, 2006

Good Weekend, Bad Weekend

Well, it was a good weekend for a number of reasons - not the least of which was my brother's wedding. My son was the ring-bearer and he did his job excellently - though he did have us worried.

Other than that - on Sunday we went with a bunch of my family into Boston for a Duck Tour. I had never been on one and the kids were so excited - they even got to drive for part of the boating portion. For anyone who comes to Boston (or lives here to begin with) - take the time to go on one. It really is worth it.

For Maple Story - I've been playing my warrior mostly - and he managed to get himself a second Nependeath's honey - so his money just about doubled (or it will once I get to sell it). Unfortunately, late on Sunday, I erased 9% of his experience gains by dying. It happens - but I do want to get to level 60.

In terms of work - I'm at an all time low. With Lindsay being so injured and things so tough with the kids, it is making me wonder just how much longer I can deal with a job I don't like - even if I can't make my bills now and I won't likely be able to find a job to pay as well to start. If Lindsay were working - things would be much different I think - but that is probably still 3-4+ weeks away. Its been a very rough month. In fact, Wednesday marks a full month since the accident happened.

Sorry if my tone is a little low today. I'm working through it - but I do wish that things would start to get better...

No comments: