Thursday, September 14, 2006

Current State of the Blog

Although this blog will serve more purpose than just my runnings through the game of Maple Story, it is currently the main focus of it.

Since the last post in my previous blog - I have attained level 57 and have most of my equipment for level 60 (red orientican top and bottom - both above avg, neocora (79atk)). I am bidding on a lvl 60 silver shield and have plans to craft a dark clench for the purposes of scrolling into an attack glove of +5 or better if possible.

Most of the people who were once on my buddy list have quit and I have become a member of the NightBreed guild. Although I still don't chat much - it is nice to have something to bounce ideas off of.

Currently, I'm training heavily on jetis. When I go for a change of pace, I move on to hectors or even full size yetis - but only for short bursts. The full size ones aren't too bad - but certainly are not trainable. They are just a distraction to keep things interesting.

I did try zombies for a short period and found that they are still too tough for me at the moment.

In terms of money and equipment, I'm sitting on about 8 mil and have another 1-2 mil worth of sellable/NPCable stuff.

I have also been playing with my magician who is near the 2nd job at level 28. Since I've renewed my interest in playing my warrior he's been on the sideline. On his own (as in - with very little funding from my warrior), he has earned a small nest egg of 800k. He did get a free panlid from my warrior - other than that though - all of the money and equipment is his.

My current goal is to get to level 60 - which still seems so far away. I have been earning a decent rate at jetis, but I'm going to look for a change soon - if only to return to jetis later. Camping at Another's House might be a solid option.

No comments: