Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (4/21/2006)

Slasher900
Posted 4/21/2006 6:20:17 AM
Ha I get to be the first to post on the new page....Well anyway things arent great for me right now so my I am currently still at 8. something % I havent really felt like training or doing anything maple related.... just been kinda down.... meh... I will post again when I have a significant post to make...... cya

---TrueMiroku lv4x Fizard [Scania]

mlugia
Posted 4/21/2006 6:26:19 AM
Slasher, you're starting on Windia? Yay!

Muffin: Sorry to hear that. But you know why karma didn't work? It's because you didn't give me mesos Hey, I can try, right? Don't fret it so much, there's enough asses on MS for everybody, you're gonna meet just as many as an xbow person. Luckily, as a page now, I can't possibly kill via range, so no chance of being looted since I'd be standing next to what I just killed >_>

On a side note, just saw a video of a WK. Threaten is teh secks! O_O Well, look wise.
Geeoff, if you're reading, Thanks for inviting me into your guild! I still think a potato rank is better than hater

TelinArtho
Posted 4/21/2006 7:27:50 AM
An eventful night, but not as complete as I wanted it to be. First off I started the night at level 44 with about 60%. I now am at 93% - so I made decent progress there.

All of my progress was from party quests, and although I didn't get any truly significant rewards last night, I was able to get blue potions and two times I got 10 elixers - so that brings me to over 100 of those. The blue potions are only significant because I started using mana elixers for the first time and I don't use them "right" - I end up wasting some of the benefit some of the time if I'm not careful.

However, of more significance is the trade that went through last night for my jeweled katar and my 10% glove att scroll. The scroll was supposed to cost me 430k, but when I put that in the trade window, he told me it was only 410k - so that saved me 20k. Of course the scroll didn't work - but it was "cheap" anyway...

The katar though is truly special to me. First of all it was nicely priced at 350k and was listed as average. However, upon getting the sword and looking at its stats more closely later on, I have realized that it is 69 att instead of 67 - so it is above average. Very nice indeed.
This morning, there was a 10% shield scroll up for auction with a 60k starting bid and a 70k auto-win (average is ~130-150k ish), so I took it down.

I've also put up for auction my 60% Polearm scroll from the party quest the other night, so hopefully that will bring in a bit more cash for me. The bow scroll went for 210k and I'm now reauctioning the korean fan, again, because I can't find the buyer after 10 days... The same will happen with my 10% Overall Def scroll...

Sorry to hear about the bad things happening with your characters Spooky. I really can't emphasize enough to not trust important items to people unless you are willing to lose them. This goes double (or more) for allowing account access. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a character back up to a reasonable level.

Oh and mlugia - congrats on the new guild. I'm starting to actually talk a little on my guild chat - though I'm still not overly familiar with anyone there.

Once I reach 45 - probably finishing off the level on Tobos and Master Robos - I'll be heading back towards Victoria for my highly-anticipated fight with Mushmom. Along the way, I'm tentatively planning on doing the exchange quest a few times for star pieces and nependeath seeds - but we'll see how that goes. I'll also pay a visit to Huckle since I have all of the pieces for the tower scrolls again - I just haven't traded them in yet.

In Victoria, I'm planning on not only fighting the big-mushroom-herself, but also working on a few of my active quests. I'll probably do B3 a few times to try to get a few more diamond ores and maybe even finish the Jack Schwetty's Secret Book quest so that I can do the cursed dolls. Jane's quest is still very much open to me too, and I always have Florina if I want to try something else for a little bit.

@Slasher - if you started over on Windia - what are you making?

@mlugia - those numbers further seem like a factor of 2.5 defense = 1 damage reduction. Thanks for gathering them. I'll still be looking, but with many different data points now, I'm willing to put the issue to rest.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 44 Fighter

No comments: