Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (5/5/2006)

GaMeR777
Posted 5/5/2006 10:50:14 PM
On that topic, how essential are the red bean...thingies that stop your health dropping? That surely isn't a show stopper unless you idle there to regain HP/MP is it?

Never really bothered to buy em. I don't really notice the effects of the cold weather when training at Jetis because of my high amount of HP and it's hardly affected my profits. I'm pretty sure it won't do a Sin much harm either. I have bandit friends who train at Jetis, they don't bother about the red bean... whatever they are.

---Windia: ScarletWand Level 45 Cleric *Dead*Drum Level 5x Fighter *Very Active*

wdiablo2004
Posted 5/5/2006 10:55:28 PM
Looking good still. I wish I could get some drops today nothing but junk. Keep up the good work.

---MS:K-heshinihobo-level 2x warriorhushihobo-level 2x mage

Slasher900
Posted 5/7/2006 4:24:37 AM
Well for the last 2 days I have been training at Disposed Flower garden...... I finally made it to level 47..... yayDavid more poker question please

---TrueMiroku lv4x Fizard [Scania]

mlugia
Posted 5/7/2006 6:53:29 AM
Last night rawked, kinda. I started off the day with getting ... ... well, getting to Lv 35 and having hot new items to wear. Then it got better, I went on Aerythn (xbow) to hunt necki skins for nella's 2nd quest, and since the effing cakes were there too, I managed to snag a blue present and 4 candles in time for 50 necki skins. Then, going back on Aerylus, I got a Cutlus at Curse Eyes and a White Chaos Robe at Zombie mushies. Finally, hunting for 7 feathers to finish nella's quest, I killed a boar in in LOTWB 1 and an average Maple Bow dropped, right in front of an angry ice mage ;_; I felt bad, but...

Oh well. Waiting for you to hit 50, Dave!

Slasher900
Posted 5/7/2006 6:56:08 AM
**** YOU mlugia I HATE YOU SO BADLY NOW!!!!!!!! GRRR I WANT YOUR LUCK -cries and goes emo- oh I hit level 47 >.>;;; but it really doesn't matter...... MORE POKER QUESTIONS

---TrueMiroku lv4x Fizard [Scania]

Thundon
Posted 5/7/2006 7:14:00 AM
Eh... Preacher, how much % did you get per PQ when you were 49? or 50 if you couldnt remember. omg i have to change my sig (guild)

---SwiftBacon - Member of the Ebilness Guild - Windia

KaOs_storm
Posted 5/7/2006 7:14:55 AM
I thought that when i catch with your progress you'll be way on your way over 50....

But still you're just a level above me ^_^.... Nice things you keep doing here, thou i haven't read all, but have you ever tried the floor 8 of eos tower?

Is really not a bad experience spot, warriors-only (the occasional mage or sin, but sadly most of them die in the mob of golems on the first ledge >_>), and if you get bored of them, in the same floor is the entrance to the hidden tower, where you can find Rombot (he is just a pushover if i might add) but is just a different change in pace for the most part.

Hope to see you in the 50 's, is nice to know that there is someone else who is passing the same situations that i am (minus rage that is)

---» Kaosslayer - lvl 4x Page - Broa - Guild: Malevolent

mlugia
Posted 5/7/2006 7:52:49 AM
Slasher, the cutlus is only worth NPCing (way below avg) I guess luck does come in bunches, I had nothing significant drop wise (unless you think mace and green bennis chainmail are awesome) recently =P

I'd rather have consistant drop luck, but I won't complain. The Maple bow is proving rather hard to sell =(

GaMeR777
Posted 5/7/2006 8:38:13 AM
Eh... Preacher, how much % did you get per PQ when you were 49? or 50 if you couldnt remember. omg i have to change my sig (guild)

Yesh, Ebilness = ka-SPLAT.

Hay if you don't have a guild yet, do you want to join Mirage? A lot of GameFAQers are there (Skim, Dabe, me, Kim, and Jeff...but Jeff quit ;_

As for experience in PQ...uhm...I think 6-7%? It wasn't a lot >_>. But I didn't care at that point because I was just PQing for fun, not for experience.

---Windia: ScarletWand Level 45 Cleric *Dead*Drum Level 5x Fighter *Very Active*

Thundon
Posted 5/7/2006 9:49:22 AM
I entered a friend's guild and they've been so nice to me, I can't leave them. And jeff quit? the one with the uber 1337 scrolling skills?

I think everyone is guild-hopping now. I bet Mirage will fall in a month or so >_>

Drum, I play about 3 hours a day, maybe less because of AFK, do you think if I pq, i can get to 50 by May 11th? I also heard PQ's are getting more populated now, since the next "generation" just hit 35+. I'll just try it out later this afternoon then. 6%-7% doesn't sound that bad.

---SwiftBacon - Windia

GaMeR777
Posted 5/7/2006 7:40:37 PM
Well it all really depends on how good of a leader you have. There can be days when you only get in a PQ maybe once (within a 3 hour time slot) because you happened to fall into a party with a leader who misses a lot. I think the best way would be to find a leader who you know is good at getting into PQs, and try to party with him/her every time so that you can get as much PQ's as possible. May 11th would be this coming Thursday. Not sure about whether you can reach your goal or not because I don't know your current percent.

---Windia: ScarletWand Level 45 Cleric *Dead*Drum Level 5x Fighter *Very Active*

No comments: