Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (5/5/2006)

mlugia
Posted 5/5/2006 7:51:08 AM
Yeah, my internet still isn't back, and yesterday, I was swinging a stick in the kitchen (don't ask), and I shattered the cover of one of our kitchen lights... I'm gonna have to go replace that before my landlord finds out.

Still no internet = me having to study. Nuts. oh well, NHL Playoffs continue tonight with Buffalo @ Ottawa and Colorado @ Anaheim, I think. Buffalo in 6, you heard it here first!

PreacherMaple
Posted 5/5/2006 8:12:49 AM
After a morning of abysmal PQs I settled on doing them until I levelled. I got a few good scrolls and made some purchases from other players (my stall is now open in FM2 right by the door XD Ramulosus) but really it wasn't much of a fanfare exit.

I feel almost melancholy about leaving the PQ behind it was becoming a good source of items/scrolls. but as I just did not get a really good co-hesive team today my decision was made. It was a constant struggle to get them to communicate, to mark portals etc.

And to cap it all I achieved my level up all alone killing a black rat to spawn a rombard, oh well.
I don't have many plans at the moment, I am certainly not devoting time to trying to find a maple weapon, seeing as those things will be extremely common place as time goes on. I might go try Jetis, see if I can take them down in the requisite number of hits.

On that topic, how essential are the red bean...thingies that stop your health dropping? That surely isn't a show stopper unless you idle there to regain HP/MP is it?

---Sin - AggroJagg 51 - Windia

GaMeR777
Posted 5/5/2006 10:39:57 PM
Ehh I guess I'll share a short tidbit. I had been training on Jr. Yetis since 51 and I finally reached 55. By now, I was already growing tiresome of the white bundles of fluff and decided to try something different. I got up, and headed all the way back to Victoria to do some Mushmom hunting. I spent the next few days practically living at Someone Else's house, killing Iron Pigs while waiting for the doomed Mushmom.

Over this whole ordeal I was able to kill 48 Mushmoms, receiving a 60% Scroll for Earring INT, 60% Glove Dex, 60% Overall Dex, 60% Shield Def, and a couple obscure ones such as Helmet Def or Top/Bottom Def. I am currently working on selling these on BasilMarket, something which I have never really used, but I am going to use now.

Unfortunately, no Ilbis. >_> However, while killing iron pigs I had found a Maple Soul Searcher, which I had proceeded to sell for 3.6 million, bringing my total amount of mesos to 14m. I must have been too eager to sell the thing. I should have put it on Basil Market to see if I could get more. Ah well, we all make mistakes.

As for my experience, I went from level 55 to 56 purely on Mushmom hunting, most of the experience coming from the endless slaughtering of Iron Pigs.

After leveling I took the journey back to El Nath, where I will be doomed to slaughter more Jr. Yetis, hopefully encouraging them to drop me a glove attack scroll.

*Sigh*

And yet again, the grind begins.

---Windia: ScarletWand Level 45 Cleric *Dead*Drum Level 5x Fighter *Very Active*

No comments: