Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TelinArtho
Posted 4/26/2006 7:32:30 AM
@Preacher and SwiftBacon - there's a sapphire slain on auction at Basil that might be worth your attention - only 200k right now (looks cheap when compared to the rest of them). There's also a steel slain that is at 350k I think.

Last night was some slight progress, mostly training on tobos. Tobos have proven themselves to be very solid exp, and reasonable enough to fight and have such an out-of-the-way map that I've only seen one other person there (other than people I've partied with).

I got into one PQ last night with a bunch of level 45+ people with one level 35. The higher leveled people kept chastising the level 35 guy - but in the end, he was a lot more competent than the rest... If that were my first time PQing, I probably would never do it again - just watching that chat go by - it annoys me.

Anyway, we had two clerics in the group and both somehow got themselves killed in the early parts of fighting Alishar - leaving myself, a bowman, an assassin and a bandit. The leader (the assassin) was not helping at all - just stood off to the side. The bandit died when the boss had probably 10% hp left and I pretty much did all of the work. I had to use slash blast in order to get to it because the swarms of chronos were just too much to walk through.

This is essentially my second time almost soloing Alishar and I am happy with my success with it. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything special in the bonus and only 10 more elixirs for my reward. I called it a night at that point, having earned about 20% towards the next level.

@AwesomeMog - no problem. I also added Dimmah to my buddy list.

At this point, my buddy list is full, but there are certain people I can remove if needed to add more active people. Just whisper in game or let me know here to clear a spot for you if you like.
Also - if you haven't taken a look yet, please do comment on my Ludi Training Spots from the warrior's perspective thread. I'm seeking opinions about it from three separate forums, so it'd be nice to get as much feedback as possible.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 46 Fighter

Sp00kyMuffin
Posted 4/26/2006 8:56:27 AM
Good job Dave and it was nice to see Bacon back online.

There are some annoying elitists in the Ludi Party Quest but when I tried it, a Cleric was really helpful and shoed me what to do. His name was "AwsomeMike". Not "awEsome", "AWSOME". I suggest you fame him.

You can delete Blizz if you have no room. I hope and get Cat to a LV2X level soon. School and homework have really been bothering me.

Remember to anyone else reading this.Add me! =)IGN: CosmicCatFutureJob: Crossbowwoman

---gMS, Windia: CosmicCat, Crossbowgirl

TelinArtho
Posted 4/26/2006 9:22:54 AM
AwsomeMike is on my list of people to check for tracks... of course my list is about 100+ people long - but he's there.

Yeah - I keep saying I won't go back without a certain party - but I keep going back anyway and I'm usually regretful of doing that. I'll try to stay away for a short while and get some training on tobos for a little bit.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 46 Fighter

TelinArtho
Posted 4/26/2006 2:46:44 PM

In order to get out of the cursed-rhythm of not-wanting-PQ-but-doing-it-anyway, I think I'll be heading back to Orbis for a little while to work on Nependeaths again. I'm considering heading to the Disposed Flower Garden - but how is the spawn there in comparison to Strolling Path I? Strolling Path I is just the perfect speed for me - starting on the left side and heading up, then along the top side, down at the right, and back to the left along the bottom. The Garden looks similarly structured - so I'll give it a try.

The reason I want to move on to the garden is to see how the lunar pixies will mix in with my training. Star pixies are easily downed in one power strike (especially if final attack activates) or groups of them in 2-3 slash blasts. Nependeaths work well with 1-2 power strikes. Lunars look a little tougher - but I haven't tried them in a few levels - so I'm interested in seeing how I do. If the garden doesn't turn out too good, I'll just go back to the Strolling Path and collect seeds and star pieces to trade in - hopefully making me millions along the way...

Also, I've been working on my Ludi training guide and made updates both at Sleepywood and at Game4Fans.com (guild website). Comments on it are always welcome.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 46 Fighter

yanksfan4247
Posted 4/26/2006 2:55:19 PM
Last I checked, no one bought star pixie pieces...

---Broa: SnipingUrMom 5x FINALLYBUYING GOLD and BC ORES DAMN IT (42 gold, 18 bc)

Assassin_XD
Posted 4/26/2006 8:31:16 PM
Spooky, you can add me if you want. By the way, Telin can you give a link to your guides. Also, I forgot to say, I know how to do Ludi PQ now due to guides I saw on basil, so don't worry about me messing up the team. I don't think I'll be on tomorrow, due to annoying essays ( working on 3 essays, luckily 2 will be done in class) hope to see you on soon!

---Windia - killa999999 - 3x AssassinAdd me now!!!

mlugia
Posted 4/26/2006 8:39:45 PM
Hey dave, long time no see. I've been kinda busy You're way ahead, I've just hit 33. I'm still waiting for Lv 35, I've got a 55atk Cutlus, 2 10% and I think 2 or 3 60% scrolls ready to play with (I might buy another cutlus if the first 10% fails, what do you think? Worth it?), but 35 seems an eternity away. Do you think it's best for me to be training at boars right now? I did 32-33 in Ant Tunnel, but so many ppl there >_<

I also bought a 37 def battle shield, so I'm looking for that 7 WDEF upgrade in 2 levels... What should my dex be around then? I kinda want to get the effing necki skins done, but... Bah. Maybe I'll go on Aerythn to hunt some instead. With mastery now at 10, the diff between my Gladius and my 55watk mace is as follows:

Gladius: 100-256 dmgFusion Mace: 56 - 339 dmg

lol, if only my mace can always do 300 >_> That'd pwn.

Anywho, nice to see you're hanging tough. Snag me something nice from PQ

BlueFireDragon
Posted 4/26/2006 8:54:35 PM
mlugia, go to EEs.

---oMS Bera: Spatiality, XX Thief

sgtshark
Posted 4/26/2006 9:36:00 PM
I played for only 25 minutes tonight and got two great drops (Mystic Shield and 10% Wand for Magic!) I just started a 8:30-5:00 Monday - Friday job over the summer though, I'm level 46.6 now and would be happy to be level 55 by the end of the summer. After only three days at the job I've pretty much realised that I won't be playing much anymore. I wake up at 7, get ready for work, take the bus, come back from work around 6, take care of dinner, and then I finally have free time. Maybe as the summer goes on I'll start playing more, but if I play for an hour a day I'd consider that a long stretch of playing time. No more 5 hour night grinding sessions for me!

mlugia
Posted 4/26/2006 9:44:05 PM
Evil Eyes do a crapload of damage, don't they :s I'm not sure on how much money I'd lose there, but I guess I should try.

Geeoff, nice to see you have a summer job. I'm going back to school now that my work term is over, so it's study time during summer! And I need my marks to be higher, so that's a problem, especially with the lull of the warm summer afternoons, huh? Oh well... I'm gonna aim to be... Lv 45 by the end of the summer, maybe.

No comments: