Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (5/18/2006)

Optimus45
Posted 5/18/2006 8:24:29 AM
Hey Dave, if you have buddy space, add the sin in my sig >_>

---MS Windia: iDexless - XX Dexless Sin (Maple Claw + Kandayo plz)

TelinArtho
Posted 5/18/2006 8:38:46 AM
I can open a space for you. I'm actually tempted to purchase the expanded slots - but it seems that so few are on these days I just can't justify it.

How's the new character going for you? What level are you up to?

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 50 Fighter

TelinArtho
Posted 5/18/2006 12:27:39 PM
I've decided I'm going to see about replacing my current set of boots (blue jangoon) with something from the level 50 group. There happens to be a cheap one on Basil right now that I'm planning on bidding on - and even if it doubles in the closing minutes, it is a reasonable price to me.

I still need to get some scrolls onto a set of snowshoes as mine currently are not all that awe-inspiring. I'll probably stick with speed - since you can never have too much. For my hildon - once I get one - I'll probably go for Dex - just to give me a few extra accuracy points and the extra avoidability. Dex scrolls also are pretty inexpensive - but I may go for speed on these too - just to have some consistently high speed (rather than just when I'm partied with Bacon or another Sin).

No one bid on my buying auction for 4 10% glove scrolls, so I'm back to square one on that. Not a big deal - but it would've saved me a little time had someone taken the bid.
So I guess I'm back to looking for a bunch of scrolls...

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 50 Fighter

TelinArtho
Posted 5/18/2006 1:04:15 PM
Won the auction for the hildon boots - Emerald - so +3 dex. There's also a Gold one ending today, but it was selling for 4 times as much - and I just can't justify that - even for +3 str instead of dex.

So now the next question is how much to sell my Blue Jangoons for. I had one person tell me they were worth 1.5 mil, but I can't see that as being too likely - given that it has 2 100% scrolls on it and 2 60% scrolls I think.

Blue Jangoon Shoes (+4): 24 wdef, +2 str, +1 dex, +20mp, +1 avoid, +2 speed, +3 jump, 0 slots
Anyway - if anyone wants them - let me know and we'll see about a reasonable price for them.
In the mean time - I'm also looking for scrolls for my new hildon.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 50 Fighter

Slasher900
Posted 5/18/2006 10:51:15 PM
Hey Telin I havent read much on your topic lately but nice congratz on 50 also I am currently taking a short break from MS maybe until this weekend is over to get my mind back well cya later also good job I cant quite fight yeti's yet.... so good job---u mite wana hav them go into the dungeon 4 sum reason..... maybe hav an even badder @$$ed balrog thats been haxor-fied ~~wpm2005

PreacherMaple
Posted 5/18/2006 11:51:21 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on your level 50 As much as some of the longer serving members of the board poopoo people level 50 celebrations I still think its a common landmark level that people aim for and a good one at that.

To be honest you are now in the awkward position of being too strong to fight in your usual levelling spots and will be weaker than others in your new levelling spots, makes for a very humbling next 2 or 3 levels

But you do tend to tread the path least travelled for training so it probably won't phase you too much.

I slipped past the 60 mark and made the decision to cap my dex at 80, so I am hunting/contemplating making a pair of dex snowshoes, not looking forward to seeing all those 10% scrolls fail on me.

---Sin - AggroJagg 6X - Windia

No comments: