Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (3/30/2006)

sgtshark
Posted 3/30/2006 12:33:40 PM
See, I have no danger of that happening to me, because my computer can barely run Maple Story.

Anyways I'll formally introduce myself, my IGN is Geeoff, on Windia, and I'm a level 43 corssbowman as of 5 minutes ago. Right now I'm training on chronos until 45, and at 45 I figure I'm going to hunt Nependeaths for that sweet sweet honey.

TelinArtho
Posted 3/30/2006 12:35:22 PM
No warrior weapon is craftable except with the new manuals. I'm actually making a stop in Ludi to check what I can make and what it requires... I'm hoping something higher than the hero's gladius (since my current sword is better than a base hero's gladius) - so a jeweled katar or a neocora... hopefully. I'll see tonight hopefully if I get on.

New things consuming my attention? Well, that's maple story for me... previous to that it was poker (actually poker will always be there...)

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 39 Fighter

Madnissj4
Posted 3/30/2006 12:41:17 PM
woah this things like his personal online diary...
sooo whats your aim? and what lvl where you when you started this?
i would read it... but its 5 long pages...

---Pirossj4 lvl 4X assasin - bera -

TelinArtho
Posted 3/30/2006 12:48:42 PM
Well, this incarnation started on 2/27 when I was level 27 - so it is about a month old now. Previous to that I had a few posts that got purged - so you can't find them now.

Aim? Well, I guess to get the third job at this point. I'm also trying to prove a point that 1-handed swords aren't worse than 2-handed swords - but that's on the side of things.

And yes - this is a kind of blog/diary. As I've said near the beginning (on the first page) - it is mostly to help me organize what I will be doing in the future with reflection on what I have already done. Some people use music to help them train - I write.

Feel free to post in here - with questions/comments. I try to answer any and all real questions.

@Geeoff - well met. Looks like you could be a good source of information for Aerythn - or a peer in another way.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 39 Fighter

mlugia
Posted 3/30/2006 1:24:23 PM
Yep, we peer each other on the NHL board too

Unfortunately, the sharks aren't sucking too much anymore, so I lose in that one ;_;

(My name's Chester, what's yours, Telin?)

TelinArtho
Posted 3/30/2006 1:30:29 PM
I could've sworn its been mentioned before - but I'm David.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 39 Fighter

No comments: