Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maple Story - archive (3/2/2006)

TelinArtho
Posted 3/2/2006 9:14:02 AM
Well, I made level 28 last night. A very productive night for me - polishing off ~40k in experience (the last 30-40% of level 27 and the first 10-15% of level 28). In addition, I had found someone buying scrolls of Spear attack 60%. His price he was aiming for was 250k - which to me seemed a lot more than I would want for it - but hey - he offered...

Anyway, when I found him, he gave me the 250k plus a below average set of shouldermail pants. Granted they're nothing special, being below average, but they sell for another 60k if I need it. And if I don't find my own pair of pants at that level - I'll at least have something.

So now I'm walking around with about 400k in my pocket plus another 150-200k worth of items that I haven't sold yet. Life is good...

I went down into the dungeon last night to find the evil eyes that I need. I never realized just how deep you had to go - but I did eventually make it. I found scores of them, and managed to get around 25-30 tails. Not enough, but I wanted to go do something less risky for a little while.

I've also decided to try to start selling some of the random equipment I still have posession of:

3 Red Matties (+20hp, 15 wdef, 47 mdef; +18hp, 16 wdef, 47 mdef; +20hp, 15 wdef, 45 mdef) (35k each)
Wizard Staff (29 watt, 39 matt) (20k)
Blue Burglar (+10mp, 24 wdef) (35k)
Brown Burglar (+2 str, 23 wdef) (35k)
Brown Bamboo Hat (+3 Luk, 15 wdef) (10k)
Emerald Earrings (10 mdef) (30k)
100% Pet Scroll for Speed (10k)
2 Summoning Rocks/Magic Rock (5k each)

If anyone's interested, find me in game.

I also got sucked into trying to get into the PQ once more... what a waste of time that was. If I ever find a group who wants to do it for a few hours during the week - maybe I'll try that. Right now, the petitioning to join someone else's party or creating my own is just too much work. Heck - the reason I didn't get in last night is because one of the members kept on leaving the screen.

Anyway, I'll probably finish off my 20s fighting boars and stumps. Maybe I'll even move into Ant Tunnel and try to get myself a decent cutlus. Right now though, I'm still hoping for a better battle shield.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 27 Warrior

No comments: