Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maple Story - Archive (4/25/2006)

PreacherMaple
Posted 4/25/2006 8:14:09 AM
I am in the UK yes, and in the process of cutting back my time a little. Doubt I'd be awake at 2am to catch you online.

It's difficult to say whether I like the PQ in ludi (or even kerning in fact). I was in a few this morning, the states is all back to school so Windia is all but deserted.

Got in with a couple of parties...my issue with both actually is the following:
Laziness

Particularly in the box puzzles. Now I haven't done these ones before, though logical enough, I have to assume that experience helps. So it was a little annoying to have all these 'pro' PQers dash for the number 1 box while I end up on box 5 XD People then proceed to complain...well if you are so pro get off box 1.

That aside, the rest is fairly fun, we had a good leader/cleric, who did a good job keeping everyone healed up. In the bonus I was snagging six boxes as everyone else drops down the platforms and fights for them. Never got anything good. For finishing I was just getting 100 blue potions, added to the 400 I had collected fighting teddies I now have 800, which is just wasting my use slots.

I was looking at visiting Jr Yetis, I could also pay a visit to stone gollems. I can hit 2600+ with 2 max criticals, but would call an average of 1700-1800...the less said about the two non crit minimums that show up now and again the better

---Sin - AggroJagg 50 - Windia

TelinArtho
Posted 4/25/2006 8:22:40 AM
Bacon and I have made tentative plans to attack Jr Yetis at level 50. I don't know how the boards split up or even how well it will go - but it certainly doesn't seem out of the question. I think next level, I can 100% hit them when using sniper pills - but I'll still need to pick up a secondary pair of shoes for the deed (snowshoes). Its too bad too because I like my primary set...

Party quest can really run hot or cold for me. I've given up trying to get to box 1 - I'd much rather drive from box 5, because then I have more control over the progress - assuming the rest aren't morons. The more and more I try to do it - the more I am comfortable PQing with only a select few people. If a particular group of people are online with me - I will go out of my way to get into their parties because they are just so proficient in getting the party organized and going. I don't mind being a leader, but I'm not very patient with insults. If I get insulted - my retaliation is to walk away. I don't argue - I just leave.

I seem to be finally using a fair number of expendables - which for me is quite an adjustment. I'm currently best with lemons, though I have been trying to get better with mana elixirs - since I can use one to replenish my entire MP bar.

Oh and I also got my first experience with Hyper Body last night (first time at level 46). It boosts my HP to 57xx and my MP to 57x. Very nice indeed - I can see why people like it so much when combined with a cleric... Didn't get to use it to any effect, since that was the party that pissed me off, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 46 Fighter

1jfk
Posted 4/25/2006 9:20:29 AM
OMG TelinArtho! I didn't know you were on here. I play as NobleJames (cleric).

AwesomeMog
Posted 4/25/2006 9:25:37 AM
Hey man, your blogs pretty cool. Can I add you? When I start PQing soon, I want to have some cool people to party with and noone in my clan likes to do it. IGN is SniperMog.

---Windia: SniperMog Level 35 Crossbowman aZnHaXxOr Level 18 Cleric-To-Be

TelinArtho
Posted 4/25/2006 9:32:48 AM
@1jfk - wow - to those who don't know who this "legendary leader" I have is - there he is. Yes - and this is the blog I've been keeping for about 2 months now... (see the sig for the archived stuff if you like). In case you are curious - I'm starting to think I will only PQ when you are online...

@AwesomeMog - you can add me, but I might be full again - buddy requests come in all the time from people I don't necessarily know... I should probably just expand my list - but it is easier (and less expensive) to just drop the people I haven't seen on in a while.

---MS TelinArtho2 (windia) 46 Fighter

AwesomeMog
Posted 4/25/2006 6:18:40 PM
Thx for the add, nice to meet ya.

---Windia: SniperMog Level 35 Crossbowman aZnHaXxOr Level 18 Cleric-To-Be

No comments: