Friday, October 27, 2006

Still at 49 days...


Well, my progress the last two nights have been so slight, that despite playing for 2 days, I still am forecasting 49 days to reach level 70. Its frustrating for sure, but the last two nights have been almost counter-productive with heading over to Victoria and finding mixed golems to be lukewarm and Taurospears to still be mostly deadly. I finished the night by heading back to El Nath and fought a few jetis before signing off for good. The plan was to fight them for a bit with Vicism (the sin I'm frequently partied with), but given that it is already the weekend, I have a feeling we'll end up heading back over to hectors or somewhere similar to avoid the crowds.

I managed to sell off my disgrace of an attack glove for 2.5 million. With the 13.5 million invested in the scrolls, plus the 500k for the glove itself, that puts me at a loss of 11.5 million from the action... rough to be sure. On a more positive note, I'm already well on my way to recovery - having someone win a bid on the jeweled katar for 900k, someone bidding on my Umber Shouldermail (current bid of 200k) and someone bidding on my one of my Serpent's Coils (current bid of 550k).

I'll probably put a few more things up on Basil for the weekend and see what comes of it. I'd rather sell them than go to the NPC, but I need to build up my cash a fair amount as well as free up some space in my inventory.

In other news, the CoCo (Core Coliseum at boards.wizards.com) is participating in the UnCon Convention, and I've submitted a strong melee build for it. It'd be nice to win, but since I'll likely end up being one of the judges, I will probably abstain from voting in the melee section.

Not sure what I expect to accomplish this weekend. I'm sitting at around 32% and in the past few weekends I've been gaining in the realm of 60-80% - so I can hope to finish off the level. To be more realistic, it might not happen until next week some time though.

No comments: