Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Solid progress


Got another solid night of hectors last night, partied with 2 others for most of the night. Earning 20% or so, I managed to recover much of the funds that I lost from the other night (well, okay only 1-2 mil of the 15 mil that I lost...) and a lucky trade-in netted me another Overall Dex scroll - so that should help immensely. I traded in a total of 2000 tails yesterday after accumulating them in 2 days.

Other than that, I still seem to be accumulating oodles of green napoleons - having found ~10 in the last 2 days. Other drops include a well above average magic defense Flame-Golden Circlet and a 77atk Gold Crow (76atk is average). In addition I sold a few of my extra drops to make room on my mule - so that's helping a little.

20% into the current level helped out, and I'm on pace to hit level 70 in 48 days or so. It would be great to maintain that rate, but we'll have to see how it goes.

No comments: