Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mixed Golems


I only managed to play for about an hour last night, having been involved for most of the night with cleaning of one sort or another and being overly frustrated with how my kids were behaving. Setting down to play some Maple Story did help to relax me, though, so that improved my mood once the kids did go to sleep and laundry was completely folded.

I decided to head back to Victoria to work on a few quests, figuring I would also give mixed golems a try. The first quest I decided to do was the 99 curse eye quest, but I apparently had already done it, so I've started the 999 one. I won't likely finish it any time soon, but it'll help for those times I'm passing through - just like the other similar quests.

Mixed golems weren't bad, but I think the place could really benefit from another warrior on the screen, because otherwise it is a fair amount of walking back and forth. Although I only gained about 4% while there, I think it is a reasonable exp rate. I'm still not sure if it is profitable, but I'll take a better measure of that the next time I play some.

I did finish one sale last night - the 2nd set of blue jangoon shoes I had sold for 115k, which is a spot better than the NPC value of 35k - so I'll take it. This morning I noticed bids on both my katar and my clench - so assuming they finish and I can find the buyers - that should help as well. I've got probably another dozen or so trades to finish up - but it might have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday, since most of my trades seem to finish up on the weekends.

Since I didn't play much last night, I'm on pace to reach level 70 in 49 days...

No comments: