Monday, October 23, 2006

Hectors, more Hectors and more Hectors


Well it has been an eventful weekend, and not just because I spent a good amount of time training. I managed to get a few trades done and now have 3 60% glove attack scrolls and the dark clench that I need to scroll. Unfortunately, I'm now "broke" with only ~8 mil to work with. I've got bids in for other scrolls to get, but until those trades come in, I don't necessarily expect them.

I've been tracking my exp rate for the past month or so. Not so much in terms of hours, but in terms of actual days - including days that I don't even play. This will help me estimate when I will be reaching the next milestone - in this case, 3rd job at level 70.

For the past 27 days, I have earned exp at a rate of 13.2% per day. Although I tend to have a greater rate on the weekend per day, this is tempered with short playing times during the week and that's about where it has stayed consistent. Right now, I'm 68% of the way through level 62, so I "should" be hitting level 70 in around 55 days - so about 2 months. Seems quite a distance, and with the steady increase in exp requirement to level, it might be considerably longer than that - but we'll just have to wait and see.

I got a random trade while I was in El Nath with someone wanting to sell an 84atk Red Katana. His original price was 2.5mil - which I pretty much laughed at. I countered with 500k, he responded with 1.5mil and quickly put up 1.2mil. I countered again with 750k and he came down to 900k - which I accepted. I was half-planning to not bother with it, since my 90atk, +6 str neocora will be fine for those levels, but if this one scrolls a little better - so much the better for me.

I've got 3 or 4 10% helmet scrolls already won - so I just need to find them. Once I do - I should be able to work on the crusader helms to improve what I've got. I probably should get another 10 or so, but if the first is lucky and scrolls well, I won't necessarily need them.

No comments: