Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lioners, Lusters and Little Balls of Fur

I spent my night in 3 different places last night. I started off getting my last 30 or so hector tails and another 1-200 jeti skins. At that point, I was itching to head back to Orbis to do Lusters for a while - so I did.

In Orbis, I killed a single star pixie and it dropped a wisdom ore. Since I'm in need of around 15 or so - that was a nice surprise. At that point, I diverted course and decided to give big kitties a try once again. I fought with them to get a total of 100 horns and 100 tails and decided that they were still not very effective for me. Of course, in that time, I did get 2 red starlights from the jr. lioners - so it wasn't a complete loss.

I finished off my night by hitting Cloud Park VI again. That screen is probably one of my more liked screens - so I will probably frequent there quite often until I'm ready to take up residence at zombies. I didn't play long there, but I did get an average pair of blue goni shoes.

I got a few trades done last night. The person who had won a mokbi auction actually bought my second set of mokbis and a set of kumbis - so I'm down to just one set of kumbis now. I've also started collecting reasonably priced top/bottom scrolls for level 60. I'll also need to pick up a few shield scrolls, but since those are so expensive, it will be a slow trickle to get them all.

I made decent leveling progress, earning about 20% or so. Considering that was over the course of 2 1/2 hours isn't very good - but I really spent a lot of time trying to get some trades done - so I probably trained for a total of less than 2 hours. I'm sitting at about 30% right now - so there's still quite a few more sessions before I make it to level 59 - let alone 60. I'll keep on plugging though.

No comments: