Friday, September 22, 2006

Drops? What are those?

For all those who knew me before I took my break - you know that people tend to call me lucky in terms of the number and type of drops I get. The day before yesterday - I got 3 drops over the course of collecting 100 lioner tails. Yesterday, I collect a bronze crusader helm, another blue goni shoe and an Oaker Shouldermail top over the course of 5.5% at Lusters in Cloud Park VI. The helm and the top were both above average in defense. The Blue Goni was below average in defense so I just NPCed it. My other set of Blue Gonis are up for sale on Basil along with 5 or 6 other things.

In other words - last night was pretty good for drops - I even got a second dark crystal ore, a few golds, a couple of power crystals and a wisdom ore. I'm staying at Lusters at the moment since I need the wisdom and power ores for the level 55 cape quest - and they seem to be doing fairly well for me for experience - although it still doesn't really show.

I earned about 25% over the course of 3 hours last night. If that was all straight training, that would be pretty sub-par - but I did a fair amount of moving stuff to my mule, trading with people for stuff that I sold through Basil and so it cut into my training a fair amount. Sitting a little better than half-way through the current level - I might be able to finish off level 58 this weekend.

After all of that, I spent some quality time with my wizard and finished off Luke's quest and got an Emerald for my time. I just needed the salad and stirge wings - so I was pretty much done anyway. I then spent a little bit of time at evil eyes and later on Green mushrooms at HHG. I'm at about 88% to level 29 - so he's close to making 2nd job - which would be nice.

On Basil, I've been picking up some top and bottomwear scrolls for cheap as I find them. Most of them are 10% - but I'm not particularly picky about how well the tops and bottoms are scrolled anyway. I do want to pick up a few more shield scrolls - but since those are 10 times more expensive, they actually require a little bit of planning. I also put up a bunch of auctions last night - since I noticed my equipment was getting a little over-full. I may even need to see about selling off a bunch of ores - since I seem to be gaining them faster than using them... Maybe I'll make a set of level 60 shoes and gloves - or maybe even lower ones and try to sell them for a profit... I'll have to look into that...

No comments: