Thursday, November 02, 2006

Upgraded my helm and bought a glove


Well, I finally got a 10% to work on one of my 3 silver crusader helms and decided to just finish it with 60%s - so now I've got a +5 Silver Crusader Helm with 1 10% and 4 60%s - its a fair amount better than the mithril one I had, so I'm pretty satisfied with it.

In addition I bought a rather pricey glove yesterday and emptied out most of my coffers to do it - including NPCing a bunch of the stuff that I had been procrastinating about for a while. It left me with about 1 million left, and a glove that I can't use for another 6 levels and its not even fully scrolled... +4 atk with 2 slots left. Probably not my best purchase, but I decided I just had to get it. I'll finish it with 60%s and just hope I get a +8 atk out of it.

Other than that it was frequent and efficient killing of hectors at Cold Field for about 9%. Since I did most of the trades with my main character, I had to spend more time traveling than usual. No one was really online to party with, so I just managed it solo for the night.

I've got to step up my efforts on gaining money, and as luck would have it there's finally a bid on one of my more expensive scrolls which will be instrumental in helping me regain that ground. I was kind of hoping to keep it for the future, but I'll take the money for now and worry about the consequences later.

No comments: