Friday, November 03, 2006

Lusters


In order to aid my slightly stiffled wallet, I decided to head back to Orbis and fight some lusters for a while. The exp rate there is only slightly slower than hectors I think, but the expense is much lower. I probably won't stay too long, but it was nice to get 4 drops there in the 7% I earned last night.

I traded in about 1400 hector tails and 100 jeti skins but didn't get anything of note. Beyond that I managed to sell my 60% cape dex scroll for 2.5 million, but I also bought a few scrolls. I'm sitting on about 3.5 million at this point - give or take 100k or so. I have won a lot of auctions over the last few days, and I expect a lot of them will be resolved this weekend - so my money will probably dip considerably. I've already started buying my level 70 armors and I'm keeping an eye out for level 70 boots, and more top/bottom scrolls.

Eventually I'll need to take a vacation into Ludi and into Eos Tower to pick up some speed scrolls for boots - probably a dozen or so (7 for snowshoes, 5 more for my regular boots). This will help my training speed when I don't feel like wearing my icarus cape. It won't be a big difference, but it will help a little.

Hopefully this weekend I'll finish off the quest requiring the spirits from the taurospears - though if I can't it can wait - since the reward for the quest is just power elixirs. Probably would be better to just wait at this point.

Vicism and I have made tentative plans to take on Yetis and possibly do a few of the Zakum Party Quest portions to gain the Dead Mine Scrolls. Beyond that - my plans are pretty much to stick around what's comfortable for now - until I am ready to move on to zombies completely.

I'm still at 41 days to level 70 - two short training sessions has stiffled my progress. Still - I am edging the distance shorter every day. Its just a matter of time.

No comments: