Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Level 64, 42 days


Well, another solid night of progress last night as I finished off level 63. I partied most of the time with Vicism and for some of the time with a cleric in my guild, CdnMage. We tore apart hector after hector until I finally managed to level up. Once done, I spent a few more minutes there before heading over to Orbis to trade in another 16 sets of hector tails and one set of pang tails. Nothing special on the trade-ins, but it was harmless to trade in, so why not.

I didn't get any drops yesterday, amazingly enough, but I'm still doing well with the other drops I've gotten lately, so I'm not complaining. I did complete a few trades yesterday, mostly for helmet scrolls - which unfortunately all failed... I'm still hoping to have an improvement on my current helm - but I'll take what I can get.

This morning I have started aggressively bidding on some more scrolls - mostly helmet, but some others as well. I want a dark clench that's on the market, but there's no way I'd be able to compete with the bidding on it - not unless I magically was able to sell the rest of my equipment in the next day. Still, my money is steadily rising, and I hope to be back in the market for an attack glove soon - if only to have it for level 70.

I need to see about having someone in Ludi pass by the scroll seller and pick up some speed scrolls for some decent snowshoes and my camel boots. The extra speed is minimal, but at least it will help out on the days that Vicism isn't partied with me (and no other random sins/bandits come along...).

I'm still hopeful to reduce my time to level 70 some more, but realistically, the 42 days I'm estimating is probably pretty accurate. Next level, I should be able to use booster a little more often (right now it is still pretty expensive and only lasts 40 seconds - so it'll mostly be used against anticipated mobs).

No comments: