Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nothing to see here


Well, not much to post about from last night as it was much of the same - hectors and more hectors. One more green napoleon and a bunch of money, but other than that - nothing really to report.

I've been actively bidding on Basil to pick up the stuff I want and was pleased to see a Dark Husk for sale that interested me. I'm not sure if it is a good deal really, but it seemed like a good one even after I looked around for comparative prices.

The 2nd katana that I'm bidding on is already starting to get too high for me to truly want it. I'm going to put one more bid on it and just hope - and that's only if I can still get it for 1 million or less.

Other than that - it is a bunch of helmet and 1-handed sword scrolls. I should buy some more 60% shield scrolls, but those are pretty rare to come up on Basil and they tend to be a fair amount overpriced in my opinion.

For my own selling, not much has been moving, but I just need to be patient with it. I'm going to be lowering my prices on scrolls soon, but otherwise, I'm just waiting for the right buyer to come along.

No comments: