Friday, October 13, 2006

Nothing much to see here


Didn't really play much yesterday. I was still at Wolf Territory V, so I finished my 200 pang tails and was AFK for a little while. By the time I came back, the sin I tend to party with was already at Zombies, so I joined him there for a little while. He and I were both running low on potions, so we went back to El Nath. Since I was done with my quest, I went and grabbed the sapphire ores I would need and then checked the status of the quest - it still was listed as unfinished.

Yeah - then I found out that I needed 300 hector and pang tails. Good going Dave...

By that point though, Lindsay wanted me to get off the computer - so after everything, I'm at around 16-17%.

In other news, yesterday was the 2-year anniversary of Sleepywood.Net and there's special events going on. Unfortunately, however, it appears someone forgot to renew the domain name - because today the site is not up anymore. I'll have to check around and see what's being done about it - but I assume it will be back up in a few days at worst.

No comments: