Monday, October 09, 2006

Not much to report




Busy weekend overall coupled with a cold to just bug the heck out of me and splintered with my kids not behaving and staying awake until all hours of the night... yeah - I didn't get much done this weekend either in game or in real life.

I've finished a couple of key quests that I was working on, and in working on another I managed to get myself killed - which set me back quite a bit. I did get a few more trades done - not the least of which is my boots which are really cool...

Other than that - not much to report:

Taurospears still suck

Red Drakes are still a little too powerful to take down.

Mushmom is rediculously easy now.

Oh - and I spent 5 minutes working on my wizard too and still haven't managed to get him to level yet... (I think he's at 95% or so now).

No comments: