Thursday, October 12, 2006

Okay level 61


Spent a lot of time AFK while online last night, so I added probably 3-4 hours to my time, but only actually did anything for about 1 hour of that or so. I decided I would work on Scadur's new coat - which requires 200 pang and hector tails, 100 yeti horns and 60 sapphire ores. I managed to polish off the hector tails and yeti horns, and I finished my night working on the pang tails at Wolf Territory V. When I'm done, I'm planning on giving some of my time to zombies before heading back to El Nath.

I decided to have Tim buy the red snowshoes that I had offered for on Basil. In retrospect after the auction, the snowshoes were adding accuracy I wasn't going to need, so I'm back to wanting a decent set of speed snowshoes. I might still scroll my camel boots for accuracy, or I might get them for speed - I'm still not sure. I might just leave them unscrolled too.

I was a little upset about two scrolls that I had posted to buy were sold to others. One was a 10% scroll off of Basil and although the auction only ended 1 day ago, the seller claimed he had been looking for me since Saturday and that I hadn't been online. So what if I hadn't even BID on the item until Tuesday or so. Oh well. The other was a 60% scroll and the seller just hadn't updated his selling thread on Sleepywood.

Wolf Territory V lists Lycan as a possible spawn. I'm hoping its pretty rare, because there's no way I would survive one of those beasts...

Not much to say other than that. I'm less than 10% into level 61 and Pangs aren't too bad - Hectors are pretty good though. I am tempted to spend some serious time at Cold Path I or whatever its called.

I did an inventory last night and found that if I NPCed everything I have up for sale on Sleepywood, I would gain 2.5 million mesos for it; at the price listed, I've got a 10 million meso inventory. Unfortunately, I think I have to bite the bullet here - most of it just won't sell.

I'm still tentatively planning on making a new helm for myself and trying to get 2-3 10% working on one of the three crusaders that I've got after upgrading them to Silver. That would give me a defense boost, a +1 str boost and a +1-2 accuracy boost. Even if I only got 1 10% to work on one of them - it would be equivalent to my current helm, but with the additional +1 str.

I'm also fleshing out my training guide, adding in some short comments about levels 30-39 and 40-49. I'll be more in depth with the ones for 60-69, but those are also still in development. Hopefully more to come on that front.

No comments: