Friday, October 06, 2006

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...


If the woodchuck had a 90atk, +6 str Neocora? Quite a bit I would imagine... Last night I lucked out in being able to trade for the neocora and what a difference it makes. Instead of rarely 2-hitting Lusters and never 1-hitting Lunars (though coming close), I now almost always 2-hit the Lusters and 1-hit the Lunars about 20-40% of the time. That single purchase has made that screen quite profitable - I used ~100 unagi and ~100 mana elixirs to gain 35% or so last night and the net gain was ~400k I think. To make things even better, I'm even training at a faster rate with it than last level.

I still haven't gotten the 20 wisdom ores that I need - and I am almost to the point of wanting to just purchase the last 7, but not quite. Once I get them, I'll go and finish that leg of the level 55 cape quest and do John's Level 60 Jump Quest for my new earrings.

I partied for a little while with a buddy from work while at CPVI. He has a Level 45 Pure Str Warrior and although he doesn't 100% hit the Lusters, he did fine at it. The damage was a little high for his tastes though, so he moved on after a gaining 100 pieces.

Myself, I traded in a total of 1500 luster and ~600 lunar pieces and didn't get any scrolls out of it. If I get another cape int scroll, that would be utter beauty, but getting a shield scroll would be a nice change too...

I finished the night about halfway through my current level and I've started putting some items onto my wizard who is now my "alternative" mule. I have no desire to level him for any length of time, so its not a big deal if he holds onto some things in any case.

No comments: