Thursday, October 05, 2006

Waiting...

Okay - I won the auction for the sword... now I just need to find the player and trade with him. So far - I have sent a PM through Basil and had various people search online for him at different times, hoping to track him down. So far - he's not been found.

Training with my current sword is just as fast as with my previous one - mostly because my damage difference didn't really change between them. Hence why I want my new sword. That being said, I still haven't had much time to train in the last couple of days with all that's been going on.

I did manage to get a few trades done last night and suddenly my auctions on Basil are finally getting some bids - most notably my Cape for Int scroll that I got through the exchange quest. I still need to step up my efforts to sell things, but at least I'm bringing in more money than I'm putting out at this point. Of course, that all changes when I trade for the sword... where is that guy anyway?

For the 5-7% training I did do last night, I found a white piette top and blue piette pants - both NPCable. Other than that - it was just lusters, lunars and the occasional fierry. I'm hoping to get my last few Wis ores so I can go to Victoria to do that quest and to do John's final jump quest for my new earrings.

No comments: