Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Selling and Buying Galore

While waiting for the neocora auction to end, I've been doing a lot of trades - both for buying and selling. I haven't, notably, been doing much training - having earned a whopping 10% over the last 2 nights. Tonight won't likely be much progress either since Sammy has her Kareoke contest tonight and Lindsay and I are meeting there to give her support.

I did finish a few trades, but I'm still overful, so I've started a "Maple Inventory" that I intend on posting to Sleepywood and see if I can't sell some of it off. There's a few that will need to be NPCed - for sure - but hopefully I'll get a few of them sold.

I'm considering making my 2 Bronze Crusader helms into Silver ones and trying to scroll them better than my current Mithril one. My current one is only +1 with a 10% and had above average stats - but it would still be better to have a silver one - and with a total of 14 slots - that shouldn't be a problem. Plus - it gets me to use some of the ores that are filling up my inventory.

It would necessitate getting a bunch of helm scrolls though - so I'll have to pick those up before I start if I decide to go that route.

I was also told that I was a hacker last night. The overwhelming proof was stunning. You see - I was sitting in a Relaxer at the top of Cloud Park VI and I was AFK.

That's it. I must be a hacker right? Because only hackers sit AFK in a relaxer chair in CPVI. Yeah... okay buddy.

Anyway I don't think I was reported for it - but its just so stupid I don't know how to take it. Oh well, moving on in any case.

No comments: