Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not much to update

I spent only about a 1/2 hour online last night and earned all of 1% since I spent most of that time looking for trades. At the end of it - I walked over to Cloud Park VI so I could get back into training. I'm kind of waiting for the neocora auction to finish before I get back into training and I'm hoping I can get a bunch of trades done because my mule is getting over-full. His Equipment inventory is completely full as is his etc inventory.

I'm now sitting on 5 sets of orihalcon hildon boots that need to be sold (though I'm using one of them until I get the blood camels that I won. Beyond this - I've got another 10 auctions up on Basil and I'll probably add more tonight. There's still probably 10 trades that are ready to complete once I can find the person involved.

In other areas, I've found a bunch of my friends from high school on my-space. Never really thought to look there before, but it was good to see they are doing well. My wife did the same so she's planning on creating an account to get back in touch with them. It did inspire me to try to find some of my friends from college - most specifically Stacie and Cosmo since they were two of the closest friends I had. I still talk with Natasha on occasion, but I also know that she doesn't have a my-space account.

No comments: