Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Short night


Didn't get a lot done last night, but I still enjoyed some fast drops... I was up to 7 green napoleons before I sold 4 of them to a buddy of mine for the NPC price. When I was training, I spent most of it training with the sin I seem to always party with and for some of the night with one of the guild clerics. The cleric wasn't a great addition in terms of exp - but not having to use unagi for some of the time was nice.

I also traded with the sin for his red magic cape for my white one. I figured I might as well use it when training with him - since my icarus doesn't have a huge stat boost, and the extra wdef and mdef is nice to have.

I'm pretty close to leveling at this point, and I hope to finish off level 61 tonight if I can. I'm well over 20 million in worth of items as well - so if I can ever manage to sell some items - I should be well enough off to either get a good attack glove or scroll one myself. I've got a few bids in on scrolls and such - so it is just a matter of finding the sellers and getting the scrolls. Since scroll prices have been heading on upwards - it is even more imperative to get them now, even if I don't end up using them until level 70.

Oh and last night I exchanged hector tails and received an ancient scroll - which I could use for the Hero's gladius quest if I choose to finish it. I don't have any of the other required materials though - so I might just sell the scroll or see if I need it for my wizard.

No comments: