Thursday, October 19, 2006

Level 62 and expected time to reach Level 70


Well, level 70 and the third job is right on the cusp - just 8 levels to go.

That said, I managed to make level 62 last night, made a net profit of about 1 million from the sale of 2 scrolls and a few NPC items and started up on level 62. I spent the last 10% of level 61 at Zombies with the sin I party with. I was amazed at how quickly I lose money there and for that - I probably won't be heading back very soon. I'm set to fight there from 70 through 80 I believe, so I might as well spend my time at hectors for now. Heck - I lose less money fighting big yetis...

As I said, I managed to sell off a couple of scrolls and the two put me up 900k. During the night, I also got a crappy Green Seraphis, which will have to be NPCed, and a crappy Serpent's Tongue (71 atk) while likely will also need to be NPCed. Thankfully, I still have about 20 million in backlog items to sell, so I am not running low on money by any means...

I've been a little disappointed that I haven't been able to find any more reasonably priced glove attack scrolls. As such, I might have to make a more earnest effort to find a scrolled clench/husk or perhaps up the amount I'm willing to pay for one. It seems on basil that the prices are approaching 5 million now - and that's just way too much. If I'm going to scroll my own though, I still need at least 4 more scrolls of either the 60% or 10% variety (if the latter - more than 4 scrolls will be needed most likely...).

I still haven't done anything about scrolling a better helm - though I have been bidding on helmet scrolls when I see them. Until then though, I've got those three bronze crusaders just waiting. Time I guess will get me there. Too bad none of the higher level warrior helms have a nice mdef to use. If I can manage to get a silver crusader up to +3 10% - that should more than cover my needs for quite a while though - so that's what I'm hoping to get.

No comments: