Monday, March 10, 2008

Thar be Pirates!

Well - not much has changed in recent days. I've been working at duals for the better part of the last week (with some forays to kill some spirit vikings for the repeatable quest), and it has continued to be solid exp and, although I lose money without drops - I have actually been making some money there due to a nice selection of above average drops.

Now I'm level 88 and have 70% - so I'm well on my way to 89. The zakum helm has really helped in a number of ways - reducing the damage I take, providing a minimal damage increase, reducing the number of hits I take. I suspect that with a minimal improvement in my damage dealing capabilities - I might be able to make duals a purely profitable area without drops.

I spent a small amount of time looking through the FM for red katanas to scroll, but was unable to find one at a reasonable price. Likewise Basil has been void of them for the better part of a week...

My guildmates have been more keen on doing boss runs lately and I'm inclined to make a showing for them if they make it at a time I can make. Right now, I wouldn't be much help versus Papulatus's 2nd form (2% hit rate with bless), but I might be some help... We'll see the next time it comes up though. There's also been a push for GPQ lately and I'd like to help that along in what way I can. So far it hasn't been a strong push though - so we'll see if it lasts.

In other news, I haven't had a real good week of poker - but that happens from time to time. Some bad play on my part, some coolers, some crazy crap that just happens on occasion. Blah. I expect it will pick up soon though.

I guess that's enough for now.

No comments: