Friday, July 27, 2007

More Progress


After a couple of days break, I got back into Maple with 14 trades to get through with various individuals from Basil Market. I spent most of my first hour on looking for the people and actually managed to get through 5 trades - all for things I was buying. I hope in the near future, I'll be able to resolve some of my selling trades so that I can recoup the costs of those items.
Other than that - it was back to training at Camp 2. New Leaf City came out yesterday, but I didn't see much sense in heading over there and fighting with others over training territories that are all unknown to everyone.
Instead, I'll stick to the camp for a few more days - possibly until I hit level 74 and then maybe go exploring. I might just do it with my Lizard though - since he likes to explore more these days...
At the camp, I was able to train undisturbed for about a net of 2 hours to the tune of 16% or so. I wasn't really focused on running as fast as I could through the screen, so I'm not too worried about the overall speed in that time. When I need to go repot - I might see if someone is in Ludi to pick up some speed pills for me though (just to help a bit).
I'm still working through the 500 mana elixirs given to me by a buddy of mine. I think I went through ~150 of them last night (which, when combined with the ones I already had - leaves me with 500), but only 20 ice cream pops or so - maybe even less.
I didn't get a single drop last night though, which is almost nice since the Independance Day hats don't drop anymore. Still - if I am able to get some items to sell - that would help my finances some.
For the trades I did finish last night, they include a pair of level 80 boots, a pair of level 90 pants, and a few more scrolls. I've decided to pick up a few cape str scrolls (60% and 30%) to scroll up my Goblin Cape (with 60%s) and to see if I can't make a "godly" Gaia cape with 30%s. The 30% cape str scrolls are all over the place for price - so I'll just pick them up when they are cheap. Who knows - I could end up with a +15 str cape and keep it in lieu of my goblin cape if that doesn't scroll so well.

No comments: