Monday, July 23, 2007

Level 73 and Camp



Made some more solid progress this weekend - spending the entire time at Camp 2 near Perion. Pressured to find out how good it was, I timed it out at 9% per hour with my 105% speed and picking up everything manually. In other words - very decent.
I've gotten a few drops there and even sold a few of them - so that's always a good sign. With 500 mana elixirs given to me from a friend - I will have extremely low potion costs for a while and have only been using ice cream pops sparingly while there (one pop lasts me about 40-50 hits from my opponents...). I advanced late on Saturday night and boosted my Combo attack up to 9. Last night, I trained part of the time with Tim and we split the screen with him on the top portion and me on the bottom. At the end, I had about 2:1 on the ETC drops of the two types of skeletons (with more of the weaker ones) - which shows well about the proportion of opponents on the bottom section. I think the top has more of the tougher skeletons - so it'd be nice to test that out later. I'm at about 19% into level 73 - so progress is steady.
For trades, I got a few more done this weekend, including selling two brown lorin gloves (500k, 600k) and purchasing a few more 1-handed sword scrolls. I'm trying to keep up a number of auctions on Basil to help keep the flow of money coming in. That said, my profit at Camp 2 is so great with just meso drops that I wouldn't need the items, but I'm not turning them away... I will need to boost my attack glove at some point after all...
I finished off the night by playing my wizard for a little bit at stirges and quickly earned 10% there. With how well my warrior has been going, it is more difficult to justify playing the wizard, but it is a refreshing change.
I'm also working on changing around my crusader build. Originally, I planned for Combo -> Coma -> Panic -> Shield Mastery -> Relax (to 10) -> Shout -> Armor Crush (1). Now I'm planning on putting Shield matery between coma and panic. Shield mastery only takes 7 levels to get through - and I'd like to benefit from it earlier rather than later.

No comments: