Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Progress and a quick reflection on the level 5x

I played for a little over 2 hours last night and managed to accumulate ~25% give or take (I don't really remember...). In that time, I spent all of it at Lusters and Lunars in Cloud Park VI and solo - since virtually no one from my guild or buddy list was online.

Again, I received a few more decent drops (another bronze crusader helm, 2 brown sonatas and a dark pilfer) and 1 or 2 dark crystal ores, as well as a net profit of a few hundred thousand. I think my total money is hovering around 16 million now and with a bunch of auctions finishing up - that should be bumped up pretty well.

Over on Sleepywood - I did a detailed reflection on some of the places I trained at. I expect to receive some flack for it - but if I get a worthwhile comment or two - that would be great. Especially since I'll probably be sticking with Cloud Park VI a little while longer...

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1069142

Of course, the reason I went to Cloud Park VI was to collect the needed Power and Wisdom ores for the Four Wisemen quest. I've now got enough power ores - but I'm still in need of 9 (I think) wisdom ores. I get 0-2 per hour - so I'll probably be into level 60 before I'm done. No rush though.

After I'm done collecting, I'll try to spend some quality time in Victoria. Perhaps I'll finish the spell that seals up a critical danger quest or something like that. I'm expecting a fairly big power and defence jump at level 60 - so maybe fighting macis and cargos won't be too bad then.

That's pretty much it for now. Maple Global's web site is down, so I can't provide a new screenshot of my overall ranking (which I've pretty much decided I will include when I can...)

No comments: