Thursday, April 10, 2008

Current Hangar

I forgot to include changes to my hangar last night. Well - I didn't lose any mechs in that one fight, but I did add a couple: a Blackjack BJ-1 and a Commando COM-2D - nothing special by any means.

And despite my third straight win - I haven't yet gotten a leveled pilot (which is good news for me because if my higher BV mechs get leveled pilots I wouldn't be able to use them due to BV spread).

I also forgot to mention that I started a Hit and Run versus a Lyran Confederation opponent. Unfortunately, I was having trouble with the dedicated host server and was disconnected after the first round of movement (no firing occured). We tried to fix it for about a half-hour but when it wasn't doing anything - he agreed to let me cancel the match. By all rights - he was likely to win that match - his army was going to decimate mine unless I got real lucky - but I would've been willing to fight it out if it came to it.

No comments: