Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yetis and Camp


Haven't done much over the last couple of days, but trained a little at Icy Cold Field with Tim. The exp rate there improves with a second player, and improves even more when both of us are using our speed equipment. I think I need to improve my damage capacity a little more to make training there just a little better as I have just a few too many times when I have to use 5 hits to kill one.
Other than that - I'm just making solid progress on training and am up to 60% to level 73.
I'm also working on some trades and won a few scroll auctions at Basil (1 10%, 2 30%, 1 60% scrolls for 1-handed swords) and selling a bunch of the junk I'm still holding onto. Not 2 minutes after I put them up - I already have a bid on a Bronze Platine top I still have...
There's also been a very tasty 106atk, +9 str Kahn up for sale on Basil, but has yet to earn even one bid. If I see the price drop, I might just jump on it and save the 10% and 30% scrolls for a level 90 sword later on... maybe even a level 100 sword...
I'm still sitting on about 30 million cash, and probably have a few more million in readily sellable items. I'm hoping to get a few decent drops to improve my cash flow soon.
I was also comparing my damage capacity to a few posters on SW the other day and found that I was being outdamaged a fair amount - even by other 1-handers. Then of course, I found out that many of them had Zakum helms... which isn't exactly a fair comparison (since I don't have 150+ million to shell out to buy one even if I was inclined to do so...
Anyway - I probably have from 4-8 sessions left before I finally level up to 73. Hopefully the damage increase from the raised combo attack will be enough to make training a little easier.

No comments: